Mom Warns Parents After Her Baby Is Burned By Something Everyone Has In Their Garden - TipsMill.com

VIRAL

Mom Warns Parents After Her Baby Is Burned By Something Everyone Has In Their Garden

on

As a parent, you would do anything to protect your child. So can you imagine how you would feel if YOU were the one to accidentally cause them tremendous pain?

This gorgeous 9-month-old baby has suffered second-degree burns from hot water in a garden hose, and now his mom is doing everything to warn other parents.

“I thought he was crying because he was mad, because he hates when he gets sprayed in the face. I didn’t think that it was burning him,” mom says.

It makes me so sad to look at this picture, because what started out as a little bit of fun, quickly turned into a horrific scene. I can only imagine how she felt afterward.

It’s heartbreaking. It is. It sucks. All of it was peeling. He had blisters all over the right side,” she told

PREV1 of 2Next
→→ Click NEXT To Continue Reading

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *