the toes and feel the tension in the muscles of the thighs.
3. You should contract the muscles of the buttock in order to active the muscles of the lower body. Remember not to raise up your whole body because it should be flat (as a plank).
4. Breathe deeply and evenly in order to make it easier to maintain this position.
5. Now imagine that there is a glass full of water on your back, so in order not to spill it out you should maintain the position.
6. When the body is in the proper position, you should start with the exercise:
7. Keep your knees and hands on the ground, keep your back flat, and your shoulders should be a little bit wider than shoulder-width apart.
8. In order to keep the spine, head and neck straight focus on a spot on the floor beyond your hands.
9. The pressure should be applied on the toes, and the right leg should be placed on the floor. Then