If You Drink Water From These Bottles, You Can Get Poisoned! Here's Why! - TipsMill.com

HEALTH

If You Drink Water From These Bottles, You Can Get Poisoned! Here’s Why!

on

Prev1 of 2Next
Use your ← → (arrow) keys to browse

We all have a habit when we go home during the summer, especially after a longer walk, to grab the first empty plastic bottle we see and to fill it with water.
This seems like a quite common and normal thing, but in fact, there lies a great danger.

Perhaps you have not noticed it before, but if you check the bottom of the bottle, you will notice some of the signs that indicate that the bottle is disposable, otherwise it may be toxic and cancerous.

Bottles that must be thrown after the first use:

Almost all bottles of mineral water, carbonated and non- carbonated drinks that you buy every day, are labeled PET or PETE.

They are intended only for single use. There is a potential danger that with each re- filling with water, the plastic may emit heavy metals like antimony, a chemical compound EPA, which interfere with the action of the hormone. Such bottles can discharge carcinogens.

Bottles that are safe to use:

You will recognize by the marks HDP or HDPE, LDPE and PP or the numbers 2, 4, 5.

LDPE is a type of plastic which unfortunately is not often used for producing bottles, but more

Prev1 of 2Next
Use your ← → (arrow) keys to browse

Loading...

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *