- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- 1tablespoon of sodium bicarbonate (baking soda)
- 1 tablespoon of salt
Prepare a smooth cream by mixing all of the ingredients in a plastic bowl. Then, apply this cream on the skin area with dark patches, and let it to stay for about 20 minutes. After that, wash it with plenty of cold water.
Another option to remove dark, almost black skin stains is by using milk, white clay, and lemon. Add lemon and milk in a bowl with white clay, and mix well. Apply this mixture on the skin area and let it stay for about 15 minutes. After that, rinse the skin with cold water.
- Always use sunscreen with appropriate UV protection when going out in the sun;
- Consume foods rich in vitamin E and drink a lot of water;
- Use extra virgin olive oil, sea salt, and preferably skim milk for the preparation of the remedy;
- You can also add a bit of coconut oil in the mixture;
- Perform this procedure three times a week, until the dark patches disappear.